After a delayed start to its implementation, the newest update for Pokémon GO has been officially announced and is rolling out across the world. While there’s added code for generation three Pokémon and Exclusive Raids, the changes implemented right now are as follows:
Pokémon GO is in the process of being updated to version 0.73.1 for Android and 1.43.1 for iOS devices. Below are some release notes and comments from our development team.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
- Added the ability to view the number of Trainers entered, and preparing, for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search through their Pokémon’s moves using the @ character.
- Resolved a bug which caused the Raid Boss to always break free from the last Premier Ball.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from seeing they’d received double XP from Raid Battles when using a Lucky Egg.
- Various bug fixes.
The ability to view how many people are considering taking on a Raid Battle is something players will greatly appreciate. The last Premier Ball bug and the favourite bug (Pokémon set on the favourite list and added as a defender to the Gym are removed from said list) have also been fixed.
No word has yet been given about Mewtwo.
Are you happy about the fixes implemented?
Edited by 5qwerty.