Pokémon GO is now on the Apple Watch
You’ll be able to collect items and hatch Eggs with the Apple Watch.
Niantic announced today that Pokémon GO is available on the Apple Watch.
Pokémon GO is now available on the Apple Watch! You will now be able to explore and experience the world around you directly from your wrist, whether you’re searching for wild Pokémon or trying to hatch the Pokémon originally discovered in the Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver video games.
The Apple Watch allows players to do the following:
- Log each play session as a workout, with gameplay counting toward personal Activity rings
- Receive notifications about nearby Pokémon
- Count distance toward hatching Pokémon Eggs and receiving Candy with your Buddy Pokémon
- Receive notifications about PokéStops nearby and collect items from them
- Receive notifications when Eggs hatch and medals are awarded
Do you have an Apple Watch, and if so are you planning to try it out with Pokémon GO? Let us know in the comments!