Wake up to waffles with a Pokémon Poké Ball Waffle Maker!
Check out ThinkGeek’s newest licensed Pokémon product: a waffle maker!
With Pokémon Let’s Go! Pikachu and Let’s Go! Eevee coming out soon, why not complement that shiny Poké Ball Plus with Poké Ball-shaped waffles? Our friends at ThinkGeek have just opened preorders for an exclusive Pokémon Poké Ball Waffle Maker!
This officially-licensed waffle maker makes waffles that are shy of 7” in diameter, with non-stick plates on both sides. But rather than waffle on about it, check out the end products — because it certainly makes us hungry!
You can preorder the waffle maker from ThinkGeek now for $34.99, releasing in late November. We know we will be queuing for at least one, because waffles.
- Pokémon Poké Ball Waffle Maker
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Makes waffles that are just shy of 7″ diameter and look like a Poké Ball
- Non-stick cooking plates duplicate the design on both sides
- Try filling the top half of the plate with batter tinted red
- Indicators light up when iron is on and when it is at correct temperature
- Materials: BPA-free housing and cast aluminum cooking plates
- Care Instructions: Wipe plates with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water.
- Dimensions: 8″ wide x 10″ deep x 4″ tall with 3′ long cord
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Electrical Plug: Type B socket (American, grounded) 120V ~ 60Hz
- Ages 14+
Note: PokéCommunity Daily has partnerships with various vendors.
Edited by Meganium and LinearAxel