Pokémon GO update announced — 0.41.2 for Android and 1.11.2 for iOS
This update brings about some bug fixes as well as the features we’ve been waiting for!
Niantic has announced on their website what trainers can expect on their next Pokémon GO update! The features we’ve been waiting for, such as the Capture Bonus and the updates that would make Gym training easier, are on their way!
Pokémon GO is in the process of being updated to version 0.41.2 for Android and 1.11.2 for iOS devices. Below are some release notes and comments from our development team.
- Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn a catch bonus for a Pokémon type as they catch more of a specific type.
- Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six Pokémon to battle at friendly Gyms. The CP of the Pokémon you are battling may be temporarily adjusted lower for your training session.
- Egg & Incubator Screens: These will periodically update the distance walked without the Trainer needing to close and reopen the screen.
- Fixed several audio issues.
- Decreased the evolution animation time.
- Minor fixes
The Egg and Incubator Screen updates seems particularly interesting, and will perhaps be of ease to most of you who constantly close and reopen the Egg screen to check the distance that you’ve walked. With this next update, you no longer need to do that! Glad to see that there are bug fixes on the way, as well.
What do you make of this, trainers? Let us know in the comments below!
Edited by bobandbill.