Update 17th June: We’ve added details about these new items. We now know how to evolve Galarian Slowpoke!
It appears that another recent update for Pokémon HOME has been datamined. While the previous datamine revealed 21 new moves, this one has revealed some new items and new Abilities. These include nine new items, which are as follows:
- Max Honey – used for making Max Soup.
- Max Mushrooms – used for making Max Soup.
- Galarica Twig – collect 8 and take to an NPC on the island near the starting beach. She makes a Galarian Cuff out of them.
- Galarica Cuff – use on Galarian Slowpoke to evolve into Galarian Slowking.
- Style Card – A card that increases the selection in boutiques and hair salons.
- Armor Pass – A pass to go to the Isle of Armor. Show it to the rail staff at Wedgehurst Station.
- Exp. Charm – A charm that increases the Exp. Points that Pokémon can get. A machine-like object is inside the charm.
- Armorite Ore – used in exchange for Move Tutor moves, and exchange 10 with an NPC to reset EVs.
- Mark Charm – A mysterious and unique charm that increases the chance of finding a Pokémon with a mark.
The effects of these items were not originally known, however the Exp. Charm may sound familiar, as it was revealed in the initial DLC trailer.
- Max Honey and Max Mushrooms are ingrediants for G-Max Soup.
- Galarica Twig and Galarica Cuff are for evolving Galarian Slowpoke.
- Exp. Charm increases the total amount of Exp. gained after every battle focused into a specific Pokémon on your team, in a similar vein to the Lucky Egg.
Two new Abilities have also been uncovered:
- Quick Draw
- Unseen Fist
One of these (Unseen Fist) has already been confirmed to be Urshifu’s signature Ability. Quick Draw acts like the item Quick Claw, giving the Pokémon (Galarian Slowbro) a chance to act first.
Further information comes from this source, albeit this is also currently speculation:
Second #PokemonSwordShield leak.
The following new items have been found in HOME data:
– Max Honey
– Max Mushrooms
– Galarica Twig
– Galarica Cuff
– Style Card
– Armor Pass
– Exp. Charm
– Armorite Ore
– Mark Charm https://t.co/QC2SZ1QBvF
— Centro Pokémon LEAKS (@CentroLeaks) May 28, 2020
We’ll see what we find out further from later datamines and official announcements. What else would you like to see added to the DLC?
Edited by bobandbill, Sheep, and Zach.
Thanks to Xander for the screenshot.