Giveaway: A Pikachu Coin Bank
The folks at ThinkGeek have an exclusive product for you — a Pikachu Coin Bank!
Heads up! The geeky merch folks at ThinkGeek, celebrating the Pokémon hype and the upcoming release of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, have just released the Pokémon Pikachu Coin Bank — a domestic-market product that was never intended for U.S. shores!
It talks! It laughs! This adorable coin-loving Pikachu-in-a-box is exclusive to ThinkGeek, and it’s pretty great that Japan isn’t keeping it all to itself. And the folks at ThinkGeek don’t think they should keep it to themselves, either — so one lucky Daily reader can find themselves with a free Pikachu Coin Bank, courtesy of ThinkGeek! It’s the perfect bank to stow away all those coins you’ll be using to save up for the games!
Let’s amp up that Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon fever even further — the winner also receives a Pokémon TCG Sun & Moon Elite Trainer Box! You’ll be saying “Alola!” to every TCG player you beat!
- The giveaway is open only to PokéCommunity members by filling the form below, and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. Registration is required. No purchase is necessary to enter. Entries open from October 25, 2017, 3:00 AM ET, and close November 2, 2017, 11:59 PM ET.
- This giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. It’s a legal thing, sadly.
- Winners will be notified by email. Ensure that your PokéCommunity Account has a valid email address.
- Winners are chosen randomly. One winner will receive one Pokémon Pikachu Coin Bank and one Pokémon TCG Sun & Moon Elite Trainer Box.
- PokéCommunity Daily offer this purely as a promotional giveaway. Neither PokéCommunity Daily or PokéCommunity may be held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- This giveaway is sponsored by the awesome folks at ThinkGeek.
To enter the giveaway, fill in this form! Good luck! Refer another member and you’ll gain an additional entry! (Maximum of three additional entries per referral code.)