Just what sort of camera was used for the newest trailer for Pokémon Legends: Arceus? It’s less than impressive. The two minute video features a researcher discussing a Pokémon he’s spotted, but what we see is mostly static – just take a look!
It appears to be a unique way to tease a new variant or Pokémon. We got the following clues:
- It is similar to Growlithe and Vulpix
- It has white, fluffy fur on its head and around its neck
- It has a red tail that sways
- It has round, yellow eyes
- It was found in the evening
- It is cute
- …and possibly murderous – or maybe an evolution of it is dangerous?
So what could it be? Arcanine is a possibility but it’s unlikely to be confused with a smaller pre-evolution of Vulpix. Could it be a variant for Vulpix, which was named? Maybe it’s a Hisuian variant of another four-legged Pokémon, like Litleo or Zorua? Or a brand new Pokémon entirely?
What is clear, however, is that the poor researcher may no longer be alive. Be careful when exploring, kids! The video static turns red around 1:45, which… has some pretty dark implications. What does it mean?
Edited by Rabinov and Sheep.