Christmas is a time of giving. So why not embrace the spirit of giving for your new fellow Pokémon Trainers? For those of you who are playing Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, let’s try to send out some good Pokémon for Surprise Trading!
If you’re wondering what kind of Pokémon would be best to send forth on this special occasion, here are some suggestions:
- Galar Starters/version exclusives
- Good IV Pokémon (4-6 IV Pokémon, ones marked with ‘best’)
- Pokémon with good Egg moves, and optimal Natures
- Any shiny Pokémon you don’t mind parting with
- Pokémon that can fit with the holiday occasion (ie. Delibird, Snom, Snover, etc.)
- Any other cool Pokémon you think kids would love!
A lot of kids as well as new players will probably be getting the games around Christmas Day, so it will be a welcoming experience for them if they have the opportunity to receive some very great Pokémon. Let’s all work together to be charitable for them! Thank you to all who will choose to Surprise Trade this Christmas, and to all, have a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!
Edited by bobandbill and Rivvon.
Credit to Castform for the article idea.