PokéCommunity Daily is recruiting!
Daily is hiring again! Check out what we’re looking for.
It’s that time again! We’re looking for more writers and editors to join the PokéCommunity Daily team. We’ve a variety of focuses that we’re particularly looking for, including:
- Headlines – We need people who will be keeping an eye out for any Pokémon news (big or small) and posting about it. Speed is of the essence, as these articles will need to be posted as soon as possible.
- Opinions – More than just the news – what do you think of it? Or what does PC on the whole, for that matter? Speculation articles are another aspect we welcome. Do you have some speculation about Let’s Go, Pikachu and Eevee, or that new episode on the anime?
- Guides – Guides on where Pokémon or items can be found in a game, to battling or TCG strategies, to creative works such as art or making fangames, tend to view highly on Daily. If any of these interest you, consider sharing your tips and tricks here!
- Creative articles – Anything is fair game here, whether it’s recipes, a review of towns in the games, to a guide on husbands! (No, really.)
- Editing – Not keen on writing but want to fix some errors? That’s fine too as we need more proofreaders! Editing also extends to discussing and planning article ideas.
We have a variety of other positions which may not be covered by the above here. It’s possible that upon reviewing your application we decide that you may be suitable for one of those too. You can apply solely for these other positions too – however our focus will primarily be on those which cover the types of articles above. If you are interested and would like to apply, please find below a link with more information on the application process. Pitching ideas for or even writing articles throughout the application season will work wonders for you!
A reminder too: you can write for Daily without being staff! You won’t get fancy mod ranks, but you also won’t have to worry about how often you write, and instead do things at your leisure.
Applications close on the 21st of October; direct any questions to the Daily team!