New Pokémon GO Raid Bosses Appear Around the World
A new host of characters for GO players to defeat have appeared! A few old Raid Bosses have remained – see who made the cut.
The Raid Bosses in Pokémon GO have rotated, and this time it’s the non-Legendaries that are getting swapped. Here are the currently known bosses with their CP, as posted in r/TheSilphRoad:
- Level 1
- Metapod (1,534 CP; 100 IV has 239 CP)
- Ivysaur (5.238 CP; 100 IV has 886 CP)
- Charmeleon (5,038 CP; 100 IV has 847 CP)
- Wartortle (4,503 CP; 100 IV has 756 CP)
- Level 2
- Magneton (14,172 CP; 100 IV has 1,278 CP)
- Sableye (8,266 CP; 100 IV has 745 CP)
- Sandslash (12,313 CP; 100 IV has 1,330 CP)
- Tentacruel (12,190 CP; 100 IV has 1,356 CP)
- Marowak (9,891 CP; 100 IV has 966 CP)
- Cloyster (15,678 CP; 100 IV has 1,414 CP)
- Level 3
- Ninetales (14,914 CP; 100 IV has 1,233 CP)
- Scyther (17,358 CP; 100 IV has 1,408 CP)
- Omastar (18,915 CP; 100 IV has 1,534 CP)
- Porygon (11,419 CP; 100 IV has 895 CP)
- Level 4
- Poliwrath (24,247 CP; 100 IV has 1,395 CP)
- Victreebel (23,780 CP; 100 IV has 1,296 CP)
- Golem (30,571 CP; 100 IV has 1,666 CP)
- Nidoking (24,873 CP; 100 IV has 1,363 CP)
- Nidoqueen (23,216 CP; 100 IV has 1,336 CP)
It looks like our joke boss in Magikarp has been swapped out with Metapod, and the raid duration has been reduced to 45 minutes. Of the list, the most useful to obtain for Candy, Gym battling and Level 5 Raids are Porygon, Scyther, Golem and perhaps Omastar. Of the new Level 3 raids, only Ninetales may be particularly hard to solo for a high level 20/low level 30 player.
It is worth noting that these raid bosses replace most of the old ones (not including Legendaries). Tyranitar, Snorlax and Lapras (Level 4), and Alakazam, Gengar and Machamp (Level 3) have remained, but everyone else has disappeared, sadly.
What do you think of the new bosses and the new changes so far?
Edited by bobandbill and Rabinov.