Newest Pokémon GO Update fixes Curveball glitch
Raid Battle Lobby bugs have also been fixed, and some further additions for the release of generation 3 Pokémon has been datamined.
Another update is currently being rolled out for Pokémon GO. The focus this time is bug fixes; some release notes are given below.
Pokémon GO is in the process of being updated to version 0.77.1 for Android and 1.47.1 for iOS devices. Below are some release notes and comments from our development team.
- A confirmation dialogue now appears when attempting to transfer costumed Pokémon
- Costumed Pokémon can no longer be mass-transferred
- Resolved a bug causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms
- Resolved a bug causing Raid Battle lobbies to display the incorrect number of Trainers preparing for battle
- Resolved a bug causing the Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby to be reset after clicking the items button
- Resolved a bug where some Curveballs weren’t registering properly
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
Dataminers at TheSilphRoad have confirmed these changes. Additionally, they found added form data for Castform and Deoxys. While sound files and attacks are still missing for generation 3 Pokémon, it’s a step closer to their release in Pokémon GO.
Are you happy to hear about these bug fixes?