Pokémon Duel Update Brings Balance Changes to Several Figures
Pokémon Duel released a new update with balance changes, read about it here!
Earlier today, Pokémon GO announced that the rest of the Johto Pokémon would be coming next week. That’s not all the mobile Pokémon news however! Today, Pokémon Duel released its new update and brought several balance changes along with it.
The following figures have been altered:
- Hyper Sonic – Mew can now not be Knocked Out, if the move used against it deals over 100 damage.
- Vanish has been replaced with a new move called Shuttle Flip, which allows you to turn aside the opponent’s Attack and shift into an Attack of your own.
- Extreme Speed now has a larger hit ratio.
- Twister has been replaced with a new attack called Break Energy. Deals 60 damage and ignores the effects of new plate types.
- Altered the placement of the Miss segments.
- Movement MP increased from 1 to 2.
- Decreased the size of Miss segment.
- Increased segment width for Submission, so the cursor now has an increased chance to land on it.
- Karate Chop damage increased from 50 to 60.
- Decreased size of Miss segment.
- Increased size of Overhead Toss segment.
- Horn Attack damage increased from 40 to 60.
While a small balance change, it is still nice to see the team behind Duel making balance patches. This can also lead to future changes, which may be nice to have. Making the game and figures more balanced will surely make the title more fun to play; hopefully we’ll see more updates like these in future!
So what do you think of the changes? Do you agree or disagree on them?
Let us know in the comments!
Edited by Volpe Artica.